Measures for your safety.
Futuroscope implements health measures to keep you and our teams safe.
The quality of these procedures has been certified by the AFNOR, France's top certifying organisation.
For your information, no health pass, neither PCR test will be required to access the park.
The information are subject to change.
Key measures for your safety
1 - Masks are mandatory from 11 years old (and recommended from 6 years old) in all indoor areas, while queuing and during outdoor shows.
2 - 200 alcohol-based sanitizer dispensers have been installed across the Park.
3 - All our customer facilities and amenities are regularly disinfected.
4 - We have increased our team numbers to ensure you remain safe and able to move freely around the Park. Protective equipment is provided to our customer-facing teams, who are fully trained in hygiene protocols.
Stay safe during your visit:
Masks are mandatory from 11 years old (and recommended from 6 years old) in all indoor areas, while queuing and during outdoor shows.
Please respect the following sanitary measures: :
Wash your hands regularly or use an alcohol-based hand rub.
Cough and sneeze into the crook of your elbow or a tissue.
Use a disposable tissue to blow your nose and then throw the tissue in a bin.
Avoid touching your face.
Do not greet each other by shaking hands or kissing
When queuing, be sure to maintain the distancing measures between your family and other groups. The gap between adjacent ground markings is the distance that must be maintained between groups. Always keep 1 metre apart in all other areas.
Use a contactless card or Smartphone to pay for purchases in the Park.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory while waiting for your courses to be served and when moving in the restaurant.
- Registration of your contact details is mandatory upon arrival (first and last names, phone number).
- Maximum 6 people per table.
- The restaurants are operating at a reduced seating capacity in order to comply with social distancing requirements.
Takeaway food options are available at our adapted food sales outlets. Picnics can be eaten on all the lawn areas inside the Park.
You can book your meals in advance together with your ticket or break.
Futuroscope’s on-site hotels have joined together to offer you the best stay:
- Staff trained in prevention and control measures.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizer in public areas.
- Enhanced room cleaning and disinfection protocol.
- Takeaway breakfast or breakfast served in the room or in areas where appropriate distancing is guaranteed.
- Simplified check-out procedure.
- Wearing a mask is mandatory in the common areas.
The shuttle service from the hotels to the Park entrance is currently unavailable. The Park is less than a ten-minute walk away.