Terms of access
1,10m: children must be accompanied by an adult
1,20m: children can ride unaccompanied
Maximum height: 1,95m
Measure your child at one of the information desks to get a bracelet access to attractions. Depending on its size, it will be able to ride or only to watch when the attraction allows it. If your child is too small ask for the Young Kids Option (Baby switch).
- Disabled visitors in wheelchairs: guests must be able to walk unaided
- Not recommended for guests who suffer from intellectual disability
- Download our tour guide for the disabled
For your safety
- No admission for guests with heart problems
- No admission for guests with electronic medical devices
- No admission for guests with epilepsy
- No admission for guests with health conditions that could be aggravated by this ride
- No admission for guests with back or neck problems
- No admission for guests with limb atrophy
- No admission for mothers-to-be
- Not recommended for guests who suffer from dizziness or travel sickness
- Some body sizes are not suitable for this attraction
See more of the attraction
Customise your visit
Studio Grill’s self-service menu offers a vast selection of starters, roast meats, hamburgers with french fries and a large dessert buffet.
L’Atelier sur le Pouce focuses on home-made fare, with a new concept in fresh, delectable sandwiches and crisp salads. Check out the "Finger’lettes", too - the tasty specialty you can enjoy as a dessert or snack. And for a refreshing treat, visit “L’Atelier des Glaces” just opposite Destination Mars.