Terms of access
1,10m: children must be accompanied by an adult
1,20m: children can ride unaccompanied
Maximum height: 1,95m
Measure your child at one of the information desks to get a bracelet access to attractions. Depending on its size, it will be able to ride or only to watch when the attraction allows it. If your child is too small ask for the Young Kids Option (Baby switch).
For taller visitors, go to the information desk for personalised advice on attractions with a height limit.
- Disabled visitors in wheelchairs: guests must be able to walk unaided
- Not recommended for guests who suffer from intellectual disability
- Download our tour guide for the disabled
For your safety
- No admission for guests with heart problems
- No admission for guests with electronic medical devices
- No admission for guests with epilepsy
- No admission for guests with health conditions that could be aggravated by this ride
- No admission for guests with back or neck problems
- No admission for guests with limb atrophy
- No admission for mothers-to-be
- Not recommended for guests who suffer from dizziness or travel sickness
- Some body sizes are not suitable for this attraction
See more of the attraction
Customise your visit
NEW. Theme hotel
You’ll become passengers on a space base! You and your team will be sleeping in one of the rooms that are set out like comfortable, futuristic cabins. You’ll be genuine intergalactic heroes for a night. Ready for lift-off? A hotel that gives you more: a truly immersive space-station experience, high comfort rating (category pending), located at the entrance to the Park.
A whizzing burst of speed, some loop the loops and your dishes will come spiralling down to where you are sat. Just place your order and then watch it wind its way across the restaurant on a fantastic system of rails to arrive piping hot at your table. The only spectacular experience like it in France, one that will make your head turn and your taste buds dance!
A RollercoasterRestaurant® creation.
Studio Grill’s self-service menu offers a vast selection of starters, roast meats, hamburgers with french fries and a large dessert buffet.
L’Atelier sur le Pouce focuses on home-made fare, with a new concept in fresh, delectable sandwiches and crisp salads. And for a refreshing treat, visit “L’Atelier des Glaces” just opposite Destination Mars.