Terms of access
1,05m: children must be accompanied by an adult
1,20m: children can ride unaccompanied
Measure your child at one of the information desks to get a bracelet access to attractions. Depending on its size, it will be able to ride or only to watch when the attraction allows it. If your child is too small ask for the Young Kids Option (Baby switch).
- Disabled visitors in wheelchairs: reserved seating or transfer possible
- Download our tour guide for the disabled
For your safety
- No admission for guests with heart problems
- No admission for guests with health conditions that could be aggravated by this ride
- No admission for mothers-to-be
- No admission for guests with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for guests who suffer from dizziness or travel sickness
- Some body sizes are not suitable for this attraction
See more of the attraction
Customise your visit
Make your visit even more enjoyable and save money by booking in advance your midday or evening meal in one of the Park's restaurants!
Discover “La Table d’Arthur” restaurant and its all-you-can-eat buffet served in a setting inspired by the Arthur, the 4D Adventure attraction. A varied buffet with generous servings, hot and cold delights, hot wok dishes and a rich selection of desserts.