Terms of access
Minimum height: 1,20m
Measure your child at one of the information desks to get a bracelet access to attractions. Depending on its size, it will be able to ride or only to watch when the attraction allows it. If your child is too small ask for the Young Kids Option (Baby switch).
For safety reasons, this attraction may not be accessible to people with large body size. Please contact our staff for more information.
- Disabled visitors in wheelchairs : guests must be able to walk unaided
- Download our tour guide for the disabled
For your safety
- No admission for guests with heart problems
- No admission for guests with health conditions that could be aggravated by this ride
- No admission for mothers-to-be
- Not recommended for guests with back or neck problems
- Not recommended for guests who suffer from dizziness or travel sickness
- Some body sizes are not suitable for this attraction